Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Since easyjournal has taken a hiatus...

Well, I am new to blogging and doesn't it figure that as soon as I start a blog and give out the link to it, the system goes down for a week now. UGH!!



So I have waited long enough for it to reappear!! A girls got to blog, right? So, I have temporarily relocated, if easyjournal comes back I may move back or I may just put the link to my previous journal entries here for easy access.



I am 11 days from an embryo transfer as a surrogate! This is my second journey! Hopefully I can link the older entries for you not familiar with my story to get caught up. But for now I will just go on like you already know what is going on, lol



I hope everyone had a great Easter! Easter Basket The bunny arrived and then Dylan left for his dads, they attended church with his dads new fiancee' and then had dinner at Grandmas. We on the other hand watched movies all day and ate leftover pizza for dinner, lol We usually go to Mark's moms for Easter dinner and an Easter egg hunt in the backyard, which the kids greatly love!! But Papa Joe's dad is in the hospital so they cancelled Easter for now! So, by the time we heard this on Saturday night, Giant Eagle was about to close due to the holiday and our cupboards were pretty bare. Definately nothing for an Easter dinner was on hand. So luckily we had ordered extra pizza Sat for dinner and we just ate that for Easter dinner, pretty pathetic huh? Oh well!!!



I am trying to make the arrangments for the kids while I am gone for a few days for the transfer. Mark was going to stay home so he would have them for the weekend and we had a friend coming while he works on Mon. Well, he just called me from work and says he really wants to come with me, he has friends stationed at Quantico and has already talked to them via Myspace and can stay with them while I am at Sam and Griffs for bedrest. I think most of the reason for this is to visit his friends, lol Not really because he is concerned with my driving that far!! I am a licencsed truck driver and can drive a big rig if I really wanted to, so I think I can handle a 5 hour car trip by myself, lol Gotta love him, and I do!! Kisses I guess we will figure it all out eventually, we have a whole 9 days to decide, plenty of time, right??











No comments: