Monday, March 31, 2008

BABY MAMA

Ok first things first,

I went in for my last lining check before the transfer, to recap I forgot to ask Friday what my lining was but the nurse said my levels were good!! I went in today and the u/s tech says "I didn't think we would see you back here for another check since your lining was so nice Fri" Well, from my experience most clinics like your lining to be 8-10mm. Mine today, a full 6 days before transfer was 21mm.!! HOLY LINING BATMAN!!!! Those embies are gonna love me!!!

Secondly, you have got to see this movie trailer for BABY MAMA, its a movie about surrogacy and although it makes the surro look like a dumb white trash blonds, nothing like any of the surros I personally know, it looks freakin hilarious!! The area surro's are gonna get together and go see it, we are having proud surro shirts made to wear to it. Fun fun!!!







No comments: