Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Another step closer

We are another step closer to our goal of a baby here. I just took my last BCP! I have a suppression check on Fri and start my estrace pills on Sun. I have yet to suffer any major side effects of the lupron, yay!! I have been a little more tired though, especially in the afternoons, but God only knows if that is from the meds or just that I need to sleep more, ya know! LOL

Nothing major is happening here! All the kids are back to normal, and I am forced to remember their antibiotics for 4 more days! The boys are back in school, so that is great news!! The snow from last week has had a chance to start melting off again with the temps in the lower 40's the last 2 days. Just heard it will be 50 tomorrow!! I am so ready for Spring to be here. I planted lots of bulbs this fall since it will be our first spring inthe new house I am so excited to see them bloom!!

No comments: