Wednesday, March 19, 2008

oh the head hurts!!!

So I got pretty bad headaches every afternoon while doing the mock cycle, estrogen only! Then i went on BCP's and got headaches from those too. When I started the lupron the headaches went away!! Well as soon as I started the estrogen again the headaches returned. Today it didn't even wait til the afternoon, I have it now and its only 9:30. UGH, headaches are the worst, especially with two little ones running around, my headaches dont seem to bother them at all, lol

Oh well, its all for a good cause!

We are planning a local surrogate lunch in April. The cleveland girls are coming to Boardman, near me, this time. yay!!! It is scheduled for April 26. Aimee, a local girl that I happened to go to school with and dated her brother, lol, and I should already be pregnant. Her transfer is the 11th and mine is the 6th. Another former surrogate is trying to conceive for herself after a tubal reversal in Nov. might also be pregnant by then, she is triggering tonight and should ovulate Thursday, yay for them!! Then there is another surro named Amy (from cleveland) that will transfer the week after the lunch, we are all gonna be prego together for the next 9 month, lol yay!!!

Dylan will be selling chocolate bars to help with the cost of summer camp for boyscouts. We pick up the candy tonight and sell it through April 17th ( I think) so if anyone is interested let me know, they are $1 each and there should be plain, almond, and crunch, not sure if there will be a caramel one or not!

No comments: