Monday, March 10, 2008

1 lupron shot down 22 to go

I took my first lupron shot of this cycle last night. It is just a tiny insulin needle in the belly. It was no problem at all.
About an hour after the shot I was sitting on the couch and felt like I had drank 2 glasses of wine or something. Maybe that is the "lupy" feeling everyone talks about. So far I have none of the other symptoms yet! I am sure I will update if I get anything else, I am sure something else is bound to hit at some point.

I had a ex-coworkers baby shower yesterday. I made her a baby afghan and got her some other little things. I also made another ex-coworkers baby an afghan and she was at the shower so I gave hers to her as well. Candy brought baby Abigail with her, she is 7 weeks old and just the cutest little thing. She has thous chubby breastfed cheeks, lol Kristy is pretty big, I haven;t seen her the entire pregnancy, so it was a little surprising. She looks good! I can not wait to have a baby belly again, lol Gives me a reason to be cubby, lol And I can't wait to give Sam and Griff another child and to make Meredith a big sister.

I feel so blessed to be able to help people in the way that I do. I know that the couples that I help would find another surrogate and get the children that they desire even if I were not doing it. But I am glad that I get the experience of helping.

No comments: