Friday, April 25, 2008

pics of my first surrotwins!!

So, I do not hear from my FIP's unless I first email them, I think that if I never emailed them again I would never hear from them again. It's a shame but something I have learned to cope with. I haven't heard a word from them since right before Christmas! I brokedown this morning and emailed them asking how life was and about each of the kids, I briefly told them about our failed transfer and what Spring has been like for us.

My FIM emailed me back briefly that everyone is doing well, babies are growning big (24 and 22 lbs) Still not walking because someone is always holding them and that they are well loved! But she also sent this pic, they are currently on vacation in Florida!
Photobucket
It just melts my heart to see them!! I am so glad, even though we dont have the picture perfect relationship now that I have done my part in bringing them into this world, that I got to be apart of something so wonderful!

1 comment:

JW Moxie said...

Look at those cutie pies! I'll have to get some new pics of Sam posted on my blog soon!