Saturday, April 12, 2008

sorry to leave you all hanging

I feel like I have left everyone hanging as to if the transfer worked or not. I was really hoping to have some good news to share by now, but as of this morning the pee sticks are still stark white, not even a hint of color! I have been reassured that people on SMO have in fact gotten BFP's (positives) as late as 7 and 8 days after a 5 day transfer. We are now 6dp5dt as of 1PM today. So I guess we are not out of the running yet, but I am beginning to loose hope to tell you the truth. I have some weird things happening that only happen when I am prego but the pee sticks, even several different brands are not cooperating! I get this pulling sensation, like a sting attached from my groin to my belly button, I only get this while standing up while prego, well Thurs this sensation started up. It is not just in my head either, it truely exsists. LOL I also have had 2 bouts of dizziness upon standing, which also I get a little of at the very beginning of a pregnancy. So every morning I test, and I will keep this up til Wed when I have the blood test.

Please say prayers if that is your think, or just keep us in your thoughts the next few days. I will keep you posted!

Sam, I know I told you I wouldn't tell you about the BFN's but I know that you and Griff are sitting there wondering and by not telling at this point I feel like I am keeping things from you guys and I never want to do that. There is still hope that the next day or two will bring us a nice little surprise inthe form of a second line. But I also want you to be prepared if we need to start over come Wed! I love you guys, and we will get there, eventually!

No comments: