Thursday, May 1, 2008

let the cycling begin

I am on day 3 of BCP's. I got my schedule yesterday!! I start Lupron injections again on May 19, I have my list of appointments and have my meds being delivered on May 8th. We will tentatively transfer June 14. I already have a better feeling about this time!! I feel we will have better results this time around.

Other life things going on... Mark has been remodling in the basement. We moved a wall and are putting in a bar to make a family room/entertainment area. I have the job of painting, ugh! Mark doesn't paint! I did the walls yesterday and will be heading down to do the ceiling when I am done here. The ceiling has small wooden beams that were all painted white before I got the idea of painting them to match the woodwork down there. Now I have to tape them all off and paint them without getting the dark brown on the ceiling, ugh! Why did I have to open my mouth? LOL

I have also been very busy crocheting a baby blanket for my coming niece and a cross stitch project with her name on it! Along with doing babyshower things. I guess it is keeping me busy while waiting for the next transfer, so that is good!

No comments: