Friday, May 9, 2008

meds are here

I got my meds for the next cycle yesterday! Now to wait for May 19th to start actually using them. I got them all organized and ready to go. I feel so good going into this cycle.

I am making a baby afgan for my new niece Ella that is on her way, the babyshower is next Sat. I was only able to buy 3 of the needed 6 yarns the day I went, the store only had 3 and her coloring for the nursery are weird, pinks and browns, so I went with a multicolored yarn with pinks greens and browns to match. I had the lady order the color in for me, guess what!!! It is discontinued, and I already made half the blanket, so I can't take it back and get a different color, and I only have a week left!! AAAAHHHHHH So I am going to take it all out and go out and get a pink that matches the pink in the multicolored yarn and start from scratch, and did I mention I only have a week!! I really want ot have it done for the shower but I guess its not really all that likely at this point!! I will post pics of it when it is completed!

No comments: