Thursday, June 18, 2009

16 weeks!!!

I guess its picture time. first belly shot! No bare bellies yet, I have on my newly bought today bella band though, lol

I have been feeling flutters and little bumps for a few weeks now. I am feeling pretty well right now. Heartburn is my only real complain but I try to stay up on it and not let it get the better of me.

Our last OB apt was June 9, BP was fine, no weight gain, Heartbeat was 160 and we recorded it and I sent the recording off to S&G.

Our next OB apt is July 14 and the big gender U/S is July 17 when Sam and Grif and M are coming then the next day we are all going to the Pitts zoo for the day, yay!!!

Ok so heres the pic

16 weeks for S&G

5 comments:

Baby Maker said...

awwww. I have several bella bands, I am always pulling them up and down though because they roll...grr

Andrea said...

Hi there!! I just came across your blog and am looking forward to following along with your journey. I am a soon-to-be GS waiting to get matched. :)

Unknown said...

yes you are right..its picture time..best of luck Thailand surrogacy

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing your pics...great one..god bless u.. Indiasurrogates

Syed Mehdi said...

Thanks for sharing experience. Our mission is to build your families with surrogate pregnancy for all fertility seeker, globally.